This is a super easy after school snack or a quick breakfast to go food. My mom used to make it all the time when she was younger. Something like this is what I like to make because you can use it with anything or for anything. Its really yummy too. :) I personally like it with a lot of cinnamon, but that's just me. Enjoy!
1 pkg. of frozen dinner rolls
Vegetable oil
Butter
In an 11 in. round pan, coat the bottom with vegetable oil. Let the oil heat for 3 minutes. Pull dough flat to the size of your palm. Place in pan until bottom side is light brown then flip. Once both sides are light brown, remove and place on paper towels on a plate. Damp the bread to remove excess grease. Then top with butter, jelly, cinnamon sugar, or anything you desire. Enjoy!
(These can also be stored and reheated whenever.)
Mmmm... :)
ReplyDeleteThis is really delicious!!
Awesome post Eden! I will definitely use this recipe! :D
Michelle
these are delicious! :)
ReplyDeleteThat was very good dough!! good job!!
ReplyDeleteThese were delicious. You need to bring more experiments ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to eat it!:)
ReplyDeleteThey are super good. Your a great cook ;)
ReplyDeleteDelicious! I think even I can do this. You will be a hero at my house.
ReplyDeleteThey were very good. (: They seem fun and easy to make.
ReplyDeleteyes i think they are very good! yum!
ReplyDeletei like it they are very good
ReplyDeletei like it, its a good snack to have after school.
ReplyDeleteThank you
they tasted like awesome
ReplyDeleteThey are delicious! You are a pretty good cook, my friend :)
ReplyDeletethis is really good eden. I'm gonna have to make me some.
ReplyDelete